Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Technically Speaking

Being technically challenged, I have yet to figure out how to alert my loyal readers (and believe it or not there are some of you out there who could be classified as loyal readers) about new blog postings.

But there is a way for me to alert you to any new postings. If you send me your email address I will send you an alert each time a new entry is posted. It may be presumptuous of me to assume anyone would want to be so alerted, but if you are so inclined, let me know. My email address is mforseter@gmail.com.

Not all of my technical sleuthing has been for naught. I have been able to make it easier for you to log on, assuming you have not already bookmarked my page. Now you can reach my musings simply by typing nosocksneededanymore.com. No longer must you include “.blogspot” before the .com. You can if you want to, but through the wizardry of technology I don’t pretend to understand, you no longer have to.